Monday, January 3, 2011

23- Christmas Tiiiiiiiime

Before I knew it Christ was upon us. (And before I knew it, now its May, a third of 2011 is gone- what the hell!)

Holidays always mean lots of family around. The Suttons came up, and Olivia was looking cuter than ever- my sister Jenny took a couple good photos. By the Christmas village under Nana and Papa's tree.

An out of order Sutton photo- the Suttons sledding at my house.

More Olivia. Adorable.


Olivia wearing a football helmet. I guess I didn't really hafta explain that.

Chris trying to stand up with all four Sutton kids clinging to him. He didn't quite succeed.

He did succeed in at least crawling across the floor. Those kids are crazy. But they do like horsing around.


It had now been a year since I returned from Europe. Crazy. Hard to believe. Means I need to get out there and get traveling again :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like a great time for all involved, in this and your last post about Indy! Makes me homesick/familysick... Good think July 4th is coming up.