October was a good month. More concerts. I went to see Ingrid Michaelson, who I had a huge crush until I found out she was engaged. So then my crush lessened, but stayed. Its since *mostly* disappeared (until I probably see her in concert again, cause she is just so endearing...there's just something about her). She tells funny stories, makes fun of herself, and is just goofy and stuff. Her voice is great, and has some kind of magical quality to it.
I was probably one of like five guys at the concert. The rest were either gay or drug there by their girlfriend probably. Thankfully I had my earplugs, cause girls can do some screaming let me tell you. Man. The concert was great, and she gets along well with her band. She plays a little eukelele most of the time. She's really cute. Long red hair and librarian glasses.

More October events...my friend from high school, Monica, who used to have a huge crush on me, then dated my college roommate, then almost married another boyfriend of three years...well she got married. She was very excited. I was excited for her.

She's now pregnant, and they have a house somewhere in Indy. I don't see her much anymore sadly. But it was nice to go to the wedding- and meet her husband, geez! Always weird when someone you used to know so well is marrying someone you've never met.

It was a nice fall wedding, with fall colors and fall decorations, and they had a hog roast for their rehearsal dinner but it wasn't rehearsal, they just invited everyone. That was a good chance to actually see and talk to Monica briefly, and a few other friends. Oh weddings- this year I think I have 7 weddings/receptions to attend. Par for the course.

No comments:
Post a Comment