Just for the record, I wrote this bloody like two weeks ago.
I should post some pictures. Oh, like from Laura's Wedding! Sweet. Look at this rockin family. Nathan is wearing his father's wedding suit as is family tradition. Yeah I made that up.
It was a good family time, as weddings always are. There was chocolate, there was beer, there was food, that's just about enough for a good evening for me. Though one of those Mango "Naked" fruit smoothie things would be great right about now. Mmmmm so mango. There's good pictures of engaged couples, engaged Wack couples that is, engaged Wack siblings in fact.
Good pictures of ten Wack siblings, good pictures of all the Wack grandchildren.

Pictures of Aidan and Ian. Aidan is basically awesome. He smiles a lot, only is slightly mischievous, and is fun to joke around with. He is a pretty happy kid, kinda like Patrick Heckaman his cousin. Also happy, also awesome, and not so reserved as his brothers. I have a hard time with the quiet ones.
Looks like my mom gets the most photo appearances of the day.
I have yet to accomplish any of the major projects I have scheduled for the summer, as I managed to squander my week off cleaning my room, downloading music, trying to hang out with my roommates more, and shopping for some trendy somewhat artsy distinctly metrosexual but completely perfect for my profession expensive dress shirts at only somewhat less that expensive prices. That's what TJ Maxxxxx, Filene's Basement, and Nordstrom Rack are good for. That, and paying *only* $100 for $200 trendy stupid jeans that aren't worth $50 but for their trendy cool brand name. Thanks, overpaying for GAP jeans is enough for me. I kind of rant a lot. That's equal parts reflection and notification.
My summer projects include finishing a drawing for Josh's sister (more like a do-it-immediately-cause-I-started-a-year-and-a-half-ago), work on a website with Pat so I can make something that will earn money, spend time with my roommates, go on dates with Tiffany, do lots of rollerblading so I have buns of steel, and get to know my classmates outside of CLASS. I did get quite a few small things done during my week off and since then, like download all that music, clean up pictures and files on my computer, clean up my room and organize my desk, finish reading my backlog of magazines, play cornhole, and play Rock Band. More of the last two definitely will round out my summer. I need to play guitar though, REAL guitar that is, and actually better myself. Also wanna watch a bunch of movies, read some of the books on my list (and on my desk), play some soccer (I signed up for a league!) and do lots of other fun weekend things I didn't have time (or the fortunate weather) to do during school. Oh summer, you will be magnificent.





No comments:
Post a Comment