To get back to the past though, I didn't do as well on my grades as I had hoped. You can guess that was in the class I didn't enjoy from day one- yet worked really hard in, made a lot of models, and ended up with some cool stuff. Yeah if I'd have known I was gonna get a C (yeah, there, I got a *C*) I would have put in less time and energy, cause I could have, and my life would have been more enjoyable. Well, it was partly my work, partly my attitude, but I didn't feel very challenged, at least in good ways, or very nurtured or educated, more just prodded around and worked to death. I did learn a lot though. Including how not to get a C in the future. Thankfully my other grades made up for that one. Unthankfully, its worth 6 credits. Blast.
Okay seriously I have so much good new music that I'm like a kid at Christmas trying to play with all his toys at once. Or Chris wearing all his new Christmas clothes to mass :) Or me eating all my candy. I'm Jack Sprat but my wife, who will eat no lean, (who always was nameless-why?), she inhabits my brain. Someday my eating habits will catch up with me. Or I'll just get punished by God and have one of those kids who is like 100 lbs in kindergarten. Blast.
I'm basically just rambling. Aren't I. That's what happens when I don't have school work to do all weekend, or for three months for that matter. I could have taken summer courses because I got granted a tuition waiver, so it woulda been free, but I hadta take 6 credits minimum, cept all classes outside my department were during the day, and my department classes were 4 credits each, meaning I had to take 8 credits basically, meaning I had to be in class 4 nights a week for two months, basically. Yeah already did the negative free time thing for 9 months, I'm good for right now, thanks. Unfortunately it would have been incredibly useful to take the basic and advanced Digital Media courses, since everything I do, and everything that takes lots of time, is digital, design software stuff. So instead I'll have to incessantly bug the ones who took the classes to help me out. Great.

No comments:
Post a Comment