Monday, March 3, 2008

Rapid Fire.

Quickly- time is at a premium.

First- I'm buying some Down Unders this summer.  Ridiculous.  Sweet.
www.down-unders.com

Second.  The picture I posted last time was the hair of about 8-10 people, on my parents' kitchen floor the day before my grandma's funeral.  Thanks Laura Gurr for that pile.

Third, we had roommate discussions.  Probably staying in current location till October.  Lord knows we need to use this sweet deck all summer for playing Cornhole.
www.americancornhole.org

Fourth, I shaved my head again.  But not my face.  Its like the inverse of having hair.

Fifth, I bought an old General Motors (shudder- the two lowest circles of Hell are reserved for GM cars and Microsoft products) seatbelt that I'll be grafting onto the strap for my giant shoulder bag/computer bag/school bag so I can take it off more easily.  Sweet.  Epoxy.

Sixth, I'm getting quoted by the Alumni Director in the introduction to "We Are ND", some book of alumni reminiscings of what Notre Dame means to them.  They asked for submissions, I submitted, I guess they liked it.  Book out in the fall.  I requested a free copy for my permission to use the quote :)  Well they asked for permission!

Seventh (oops this one's important I meant to say FIRST!), my one-year anniversary of visiting Tiffany in Houston is March 9th, Nathan's birthday, so um, yay.  We'll do something commemorative like...I dunno yet, we haven't decided.  But it'll be good.  That's when our relationship started.  Weird.  One year!  

Eighth (this entry isn't short, but it IS brief in its own ways right?) I have about $300 raised for the triathlon.  Sweet.  But not quite enough so if anyone has $5 to throw in the collection that be rockin.

Ninth, and related to eighth, I ran seven miles last Tuesday, then ran two miles but in 12:45 on Thursday, and almost died.  I'm shooting for two six-minute miles, then eventually like one 5:30 or 5 minute mile.  Collapse, heart attack, gasp.

Tenth and last, just like the Commandments, next entry is gonna be brief-er- one-liners.  And less hyphens.  The one after that will be haikus, and then limmericks.  Okay no.  Bye.

No comments: