Hi! Been awhile. Its the best of times, its the worst of times. Okay not really but name that novel... Anyway, went to a Newsboys concert on Friday with Tiffany Chris Nathan, going to an Angels and Airwaves concert tonight with Tiffany Nathan and a bunch of emo high school kids that are gonna want to push a lot. My shaved head will save the day. I wear Chuck Norris pajamas.
I've settled in to accepting the amount of work I have each week. I've managed to keep my Sundays and Thursday open for life to happen, and the rest is primarily school work time. Other notable events- started running for the triathlon- doing about 7 minutes a mile for 3-5 miles. Going to try running longer and faster, but not both at the same time :) Also started a fundraising page for the event, check it out:
http://www.firstgiving.com/carlsergio
Trying to raise $1,000 for Cherish Our Children International.
Its only a matter of (short) time before this bloody weather turns, right? I gotta get outside and play some Cornhole. Chicago's second annual Cornhole Classic is this summer, gotta prepare for me and Josh to show em how its done. Hopefully we'll also be showing em how its done in the Great Urban Race and the City Chase. Basically like Amazing Race, but for one day, in cities around the country:
www.citychase.com
www.greaturbanrace.com
So anyway, I gotta go get another piece of Valentine's Day candy. I managed to stretch out Christmas candy until then, so I'll just stretch this out until Easter sound good? You know what they say- chocolate a day keeps the...something something.
I'm also, in my copious free time, trying to finish my resume for the upcoming job fair so I can have positive cash flow this summer- need funding for my iPhone :) I gotta re-do my portfolio too, since the first time it took me four hours late at night at Aunt Roe's and I printed it out when I picked up grandma's funeral programs. Yeah that was good. There was a $500 and $1000 cash prize at school for best portfolios, so I gotta think ahead next year. I'm out.

1 comment:
Tale of Two Cities. And by the way, I'm still really stoked about being on one of your blogs.
- Beeps
Post a Comment