Another week gone by.
Friday is the new Monday.
I've given up my entire life for grad school.
I'm not in a terribly good mood at the moment.
Sorry.
Just ran two 6-minute miles.
Without music life would be a mistake.
Nietzsche.
I still need to raise more money.
Eating soothes my wounds.
Thank God for my metabolism.
I'm looking forward to Spring.
Translation- 30 degrees in March is unacceptable.
My hands and feet sweat too much.
Some people have surgery for this stuff.
Or botox.
I'm going to SB, Louisiana, and Houston for Spring Break.
Notre Dame Class of '03 5-year reunion is this year.
Wow.
I can't wait to build my own house.
There's a seat belt on my computer bag.
Epoxy is the greatest adhesive of all time.
Summer '08- iPhone2 here I come.
Sunday is my one-year anniversary with Tiffany.
And Nathan's birthday.
I gotta get back to work.
Yep I'm still at school.

2 comments:
One liner responses.
Monday is the new February.
I wish I could run 2 six minute miles again.
Without music, I'd be incessantly humming something.
Nietzsche was an ass.
Eating has made my wounds chubby.
I love Florida.
Spring breakers tie up traffic.
Epoxy is the greatest adhesive of all time.
I gotta get back to work.
Yes, I'm still at work.
Somewhat related--check out these six-word memoirs:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18768430
Post a Comment