I graduated from ND in '03 (December) after following my Uncle Al's advice to take an extra semester and finish my art degree on top of Psychology. After getting turned down to a bunch of Social Psych grad schools and taking that as a sign, I discovered the wonderful world of Lutherie, a fancy name for guitar building and repair, thanks to my dad synthesizing my interests.
So I moved to Atlanta March of '04, after driving 19 hours straight to Houston, then through New Orleans and Montgomery, "on the way", to visit friends, notably best friend since 5th grade and current roommmate Josh. There I lived with my esteemed Uncle Dave and his lovely wife Liz and their beguilingly handsome son Zach. We played lots of one-on-one basketball and drank lots of sweet tea. Yum.

1 comment:
Hey, I get to be the first to comment! I love being able to keep current on your thoughts and plans. You have lots of good ideas, and I am glad that family is included in the things to do section. Hugs and kisses from yo momma.
Post a Comment