I spend almost all of my time engaged either in school or Tiffany (I didn't say engaged TO, hold your horses) and if I have a few minutes free time I'm hopefully talking to my family, visiting my family, playing guitar, reading something, fixing something, taking apart something, or involved in some Apple-oriented activity. That covers a lot of things.
I have a lot of plans for the near and far future, and hopefully you'll start reading about some of them here. As it is, it takes all my energy and time to stay on top of school (I got a 3.66 last semester!), spend enough time with TIffany (she hasn't moved back yet) and get enough sleep.
My plans for the year include daily prayer and reading the rest of the Bible my grandpa gave me shortly before he died, finishing my list of currently 85 movies to watch, and making a website that'll generate enough money that I can earn a living wage while in school. Wish me luck.
Currently I'm trying to catch up on some missed school work and remind myself a hundred times a day that my grandma really is gone...which doesn't seem to be working as well as I'd hoped.

2 comments:
I said I would read your blog and now I have!!
U. Dave (W)
The TO makes a big difference. And PS if you need any help with the website my fiance knows a thing or two.
Post a Comment