Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jessica's Photos- Lots of Places.

My friend Jessica's photos. Means more with me in them.

San Sebastian. Raining. I didn't care- what's it gonna do, get my hair wet? I don't like carrying an umbrella anyway.


John, Nate and I lusting after some pastries.

Kat, me and Jessica's friend Kare, in Granada.

Kat, Jessica and me. In shadow. On the steps of some cool building near the river in Granada.

Kat, me, Kara.

Us in Holland. A big orange theatre behind us.

Me eating a cheese-covered hot dog in Amsterdam at the end of the night, that looked delicious in the glass case but I'm pretty sure it was quite day-old. But it was still tasty enough.

Also Holland. Katie, Britta, Alex, me, Jessica.

Me, Janis, Britta, Shawna. Out for a beer in Amsterdam.

Me and Janis at the girls' apartment. It was smaller than it looked, considering there were five people there.

Shawna, Janis being photogenic, me with some kinda beard, and Alex.

Foosball! Me, Alex, Steve, Ryan. In Barcelona. Our first night out.

I'm staring at the camera.

I dunno where these light glasses came from.

More foosball. The place we had Thanksgiving. But I don't remember if this was Thanksgiving.

The sign going up the mountain in Barcelona. Looks curiously like a hand signal.

Lights from the boat on the river in Paris. A mistake, that turned out to look cool.

The church on the hill in Paris. Sacre Coeur.

Me going where I shouldn't be, when we were climbing up on top of Sacre Coeur.

Dave, me, and John in the hunt for a piece of famous architecture in Poissy, outside of Paris. Cool church in the background, that we couldn't get into.

Shawna and I in front of some monument thing in Paris.

Shawna and I again.

The greatest meal I had in four months in Europe! In the olive groves outside Florence.

Us at Pompeii. Britta, Nate, Kat, Katie, me, Dave, Shawna, John.

About to go scootering!!

We're getting ready to hit the road.

Shawna was my backseat buddy. Once we started driving, I realized there was a lot of pressure on me to uh, drive safe :) Those scooters were not that safe or easy to drive!

Jessica sat on the back of Dave's scooter, and he was in the lead- so she got some backwards photos of the rest of us driving...

On to Morocco. Our room. Us enjoying it.

One of the few cool things in Casablanca. The Hussein II Mosque and its tower and plaza.

Huge plaza. We were enjoying the picture taking.

The one nice place in Casablanca, the Sheraton lobby (I think it was the Sheraton?)

The medina (marketplace) streets in Morocco.

Uh, Madrid. The lobby of our hostel. Britta, Katie, me.

Our room in Florence, and me taking a picture of the view...

Our first dinner in Paris. With some wine. I'm smelling it.

I don't remember what church this is.

A plaza near the Louvre. Some weird sculptures. Me investigating them.


No comments: