Out of all the cars we saw, these were two of the tiniest. What a great shot. Dave took lots of good photos. I think this was in Holland.

Madrid, Plaza Mayor, Spiderman. Dave's camera can isolate one color in a photo, if you pick the color by aiming the camera at it first. Pretty cool feature. No Photoshop required!

The watchy wristbands that were our keys into the hostel and into our storage lockers. Odd. If we lost em they said they cost 15 euro.

Kat's green shirt and the green leaves didn't show up GREAT but you get the idea.

Shadows of....I think Britta Shawna me and maybe Jessica? And Dave.

In Madrid also, at Caixa Forum.

Madrid. A scooter.

Morocco. When we exchanged money. There was a 7:1 exchange rate, so we suddenly had lots of cash and felt rich. Thankfully it was new money, and they had recently changed their currency over to a thin plastic- nice, since old bills were paper, looked like they came out of a sewer, and probably had as many diseases.


The "beach" in Casablanca. Some mold, and Jessica's shirt.


Our beer, in Paris.

Bruges, Belgium, which had red things that I think were points of interest marked on the map. I wasn't there. Dave and John were.

Notre Dame du Paris. Brown trees.

Down the Eiffel Tower. Dave just stuck his arm out and snapped the shot. Freaky, huh?

Parc de la Villette, had a lot of red things, but here's one thing that was yellow.

Some little niche in some church when we were climbing to the top.

Uh oops, totally out of order, back in Holland- lots of pink. This was a theatre.

I dunno where we were going here.

Dave and I sharing each others' backs as a backrest. In some city.

Amsterdam.

Here's a great action shot!

I've seen few photos of just stairs that were this cool. And I got to be in it! Also Holland.

Holland. Our feet. Kat grabbing them.

Jessica and I in black and white.

Me keeping the damn sun off me in the train. It was getting hot. I don't remember where we going this time either. Maybe Pompeii.

Dorit, Alex, Kat, me, and Janis not noticing the photo as usual. In Barcelona.

Valencia, Spain. The rope pyramids.

Valencia. Water fountains we were jumping over.

Us being badasses in Valencia. Great photo.

We coveted these sweets. I think this was in Bilbao, Spain.

Outside Bilbao. The trees Dave tried to climb.

A nice group photo on the bridge overlooking the Guggenheim in Bilbao. On my birthday. Britta at the other end taking her own photo.

Somebody in the bus giving thumbs' up in the back. Before we got out in San Sebastian to enjoy the rain.

John mid umbrella-flip. In San Sebastian, Spain.

Madrid, again. Some step things down from the park. Jenny (my esteemed visitor), Katie, Kat, Shawna back there, me, Britta.

Madrid. Shawna Britta me Jenny.

Watching the ND game on my computer in Madrid. With beer, with Jenny.

Us braving the treacherous terrain of Casablanca- shortly before or after we stopped at Pizza Hut for lunch. Yep, Pizza Hut. In Morocco. Second of two times I had American food while traveling.

Our ginormous room in Casablanca. Jessica stretching, or being excited, one of the two.

The bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of the plaza overlooking the nonexistent beach.


The "beach", again.

Dave taking a picture THROUGH A SEASHELL. Great idea. And it worked!



Our feet.

The rooftop of our hotel we stayed at in Morocco. Pretty sure we weren't really supposed to be up there. Cool view of the city though...

Enjoying food on the flight back from Morocco.

One of the most important pieces of architecture we saw during our travels- Villa Savoye, in Poissy, outside of Paris.



Outside the Louvre. Me, Chris, Shawna, John. Loved having Chris there.

Our reflections, somewhere. Dave me John.

Paris. National library. Chris John Dave. Dave used his camera timer.
Another timer shot, set his camera on the ground. Great idea. Like we're famous or something.

Our first meal in Florence. Pizza. Duh.

Our group meeting our professor by the river, in Rome, with Castel Sant'Angelo in the background.

Under a Blood Red Sky, I guess! This is the color swap feature on Dave's camera. In Pompeii.

Also Pompeii.

Baths of Caracalla, when we were taking a pit stop. Alex, Tiffany, me, Jessica, Britta.

No comments:
Post a Comment