Plans for this week and the new semester:
I did get every single thing done on my list of things in the apartment, the last of them finished last night, cleaning up my desk. Just yesterday we also got a real dinner table and three interestingly painted chairs, from Craig's List, just in time to have a family dinner of tacos, Tiffany's suggestion, Josh's favorite.
Since we only have three chairs, we'll hafta pull out the folding chair when his girlfriend Andrea visits.
I was and am excited to start my new classes, and one day in, am still in good spirits. New Years Resolution for school this semester is to not take it too seriously- I could feel the shroud of consternation and determination being slowly drawn over me as I made my way to school, and I could actually feel the different person I was when I got there, and that's only the beginning. It made me realize I'm not very light-hearted during the semester :) I'll try and stave that off, starting with running tomorrow. Its been awhile. Twice a week should get to me a 5:15 mile by the end of the semester. Bang!

No comments:
Post a Comment