Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At Last!!!

"I Am Free"- Newsboys
"Freedom"- David Gray
"Freedom"- George Michael
"Free Fallin"- Tom Petty
"Freetime"- Kenna


Hello from beyond the grave.  Or else, finals.  This is my latest playlist.  I'm done with finals.  Freed of the bondage that is school.  With my newfound abundance of time last past week, unable to curb my reckless drive to do as much as possible with every minute of the day, I did some stuff last week that I've been putting off:

-Learned 6 languages
-Achieved Omnipresent Supergalactic Oneness
-Swam the English Channel
-Got a tattoo of the Battle of Little Big Horn
-Wrote and recorded my debut solo album
-Delivered a set of sextuplets on the slopes of Everest
-Designed and built my new house
-Narrowly lost the Tour de France (but punched Lance in the face)
-Drank my weight in vintage Napoleon-era brandy

So we'll see what I can get done this weekend as well.  I think my last entry was right before life started sucking big time.  I had to build a final laser-cut model for Design Studio, which bears the sweat blood and tears of Tiffany and Chris as well.  Here's some photos:



This concludes part one of this blog because its gonna take a long time to catch you up.  I will say that I'm going home for Memorial Day weekend to play in the Trinity High School Varsity-Alumni Game- the last year I'll hafta play AGAINST Nathan...I'll shove my cousin Nick around some to keep him honest though.  Hoping to also see Iron Man and Speed Racer this weekend, and next weekend it'll be Indiana Jones and Narnia.  South Bend is so much cheaper.  

I also have an internship I started this week.  Score!!  Making more than I ever have, computer drafting construction documents all day.  Not bad.

No comments: