Some from climbing the "I AMsterdam" sign. Jason trying to get down from the I.
And the resulting group photo. Pretty great. We hadta cram into the I AM because we couldn't fit in the whole word, on the camera, because Britta hadta use her normal digital because her SLR with wide angle lens had just died. Like literally on the shot before that didn't work.

Our beloved Manneken Pis. The fries place. Don't blame me, I didn't name it. Though the little boy statue peeing, that they use as their logo, is apparently in Brussels, and my roommate Dave and friends John and Nate saw it last weekend.
A nice place to enjoy our fries. Did I show these already?
Dave and I sleeping, shortly before the group of us got gently kicked out, but basically nagged out the door, of the cafe around lunch time cause we were taking over the place and napping. But people were ordering stuff! Just not us two. Napping. Sleepy.
Another exciting food- the kaassoufletten (cheese souffles= fried cheese squares) that we got out of those crazy fried food vending machines with people behind then, for 1 euro.


Yes! Us crammed in some kind of furniture something in the architecture building at TU Delft (Technical University, in English anyway)


Neutlings and Reijdik Maritime school in the background. I feel like I showed this already. Don't care to go check.


Dave and me laying on the opaque glass like the other photos. Do those shorts make my butt look fat?












No comments:
Post a Comment