Monday, December 1, 2008

Hell Hath Descended

I don't have time for a real post.  I was gonna write about Thanksgiving and my time in Houston, while I was there, but suddenly I'm back, its snowy and cold, I have a sh-ton to do, and this is the best I got.


Observations from my flight to Houston:


-I greatly underestimated the number of people at the airport pre-6am the day before Thanksgiving


-They want us to turn our electronics off for takeoff because that's when most accidents happen


-Southwest airlines either buys their snacks on the cheap or is given them as advertising- every time I fly the snack is different


-there is a lot of farmland and river tributaries in the midwest


-people really look vulnerable and helpless when they're sleeping on an airline tray table


-getting five hours of sleep before a flight is a bad idea, made much much better by having beaten Wario's Woods the night before


-i have a tendency to get micro-crushes on middle-aged flight attendants.  they're saucy.






I will see many of you over Christmas Break.  Until December 11th consider me dead to the world.

No comments: