Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some Backtracking

Alright so to revisit some pictures, here's back in Amsterdam/Rotterdam. Some of these are obviously not my pictures, since I took them. More posts coming real soon.

This is our fabled fries place. Apparently they're even better in Belgium.
I dunno.
Read the name. Out loud, if you don't get it. They had a little statue as their logo, to complete the image. Apparently a rather famous statue in Holland. Odd.

We're so happy with our fries.

Dave and I sitting on the transparent glass, just another picture from before.


Some more I AMsterdam pictures (did I show these before? I don't really care to check...)

We got the whole class on the sign but had to condense to the red letters cause it was too big of a picture for a normal camera, and Britta's camera with the wide-angle lens had just died.

Some action shots :)

I didn't feel like rotating this one, but this is Jason climbing up the letter I. Later I'll show a video of how he got down...

Another little group photo from the giant blue-green boat looking thing, called Nemo- me Shawna Alex Dave Jason John, Britta taking the picture.

Dave and I were TIRED, okay? We ended up getting collectively bitched at by the little waitress lady because we were occupying the whole little cafe and people were sleeping- though they had few other customers, and many people actually ordered food, but whatever. So we left.

Us with our kaassoufflen, meaning cheese souffles- fried squares of cheese that came out of those dispenser machines.

Another picture of the piece of furniture-y stuff that we found in the architecture building of the university of Delft, and took another great wide-angle camera group photo.

More wide-angle camera, in Rotterdam. On the playgroundy thing. I think this is the whole class but I don't remember...

Same.

In the background you can see UN Studio's Erasmus bridge. We rode over it on our bikes.

The Neutlings-Reijdik building in the background, the shipping container cafe in the foreground where we hung out.



No comments: