I'm not complaining about the move, cause it was sweet to have Josh's parents and minivan to help and move most of the stuff, and Andrea and Tiffany to help too. And having an anniversary is nice. But not being sure when I'll even have time to shave next, let alone unpack and really move all my stuff INTO a new apartment, is not cool. Its gotten out of control. Its funny how quickly things turned from enjoying and working hard at school to wanting to get it done as quickly as possible.
I gotta turn my attitude around enough that this doesn't keep up, and so that I enjoy school like I should. But I'm certainly not given much time to actually enjoy it. And forget trying to do anything in life but school. Granted I'm playing soccer on Wednesdays and decided to work on a project with a professor, and its not every day you have to move, but still. Time and money, the two main currencies of life, are both in short supply with no means of ready replenishment.
I'm not interested in going so far as to let it be depressing, but it certainly turns me on autopilot, and the days go by. I mean geez, I'm starting week 6 of school. Christmas break will be magically, but even Thanksgiving I'll probably have a bunch of work to do- while I'm traveling to and from Houston. Awesome. I would like to practice doing school in moderation. Or something.
You'll hear from me again next time I'm badly in need of procrastination.

No comments:
Post a Comment